menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise  

Planning ahead . . .

We've got parent-teacher conferences going on this week so no fun posts with what's going on this week in my room until later in the week.

But...I am excited to announce that I finished up my Gingerbread Math and Literacy Stations this past weekend:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Little-Sugar-A-Lot-Of-Spice-Gingerbread-Math-Literacy-Stations-955006

I'm not so good with this previews but I wanted to show what's included.  This is my new favorite product!!!





There are 6 Literacy Stations and 14 Math Stations! :) I can't wait to use this with my class next month!  We are also going to be learning about Holidays Around the World and I already have something in the works that I hope you are going to LOVE!

For my blog readers ;) I'm going to put this product 10% for the rest of the night (11/4/13) A little treat for those that like to plan ahead like me.

Enjoy,
Christina Mauro

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense