menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise  

Resolution - Organization

New Year - time to organize.  So I'm a very organized/unorganized person.  My classroom looks like everything is in the right place but there's those secret places that are just a hot mess!

I'm hoping to be much better at organizing this year.  I know it doesn't take long - just need to make a habit out of it.

Are you looking for ways to organize your classroom?!?  If so you've got to check out this bundle from Educents that I'm a part of:

http://www.educents.com/featured-deals/management-decor-organization-oh-my.html#ataleoftwokteachers

I actually have 2 products in this bundle!  My Where Are We? chart that I have hanging outside my classroom door:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-are-we-Clipchart-800720

And my book basket labels:


Here are a few pictures of the labels in action:





These pictures were from the beginning of the year before I separated all my hundreds of books :)

Don't wait on this deal there's only 1 day left! It's only $10.99 and you get 15 wonderful organizational tools! If you are a new member you get $10.00 off your first order - which means it's only $.99!!! You can't beat that. :)


Christina Mauro

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense