menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise  

Crayon Tray Organization Help

We have always used some type of crayons trays on our tables in kindergarten. They hold the pencils, erasers, and crayons sorted by color. The ones I used last year are these:


I like the fact that the kids can sort the crayons and quickly grab the color they need. What I don't like is that they are big and bulky on the tables. 

We have little caddies from Really Good Stuff that we use for glue and scissors. 

What do you use in your classroom?  

I'm looking for something that can possibly hold crayons, pencils, erasers, and even some little helper charts that I've made. 

If you have any pictures that maybe you've blogged about or products that you love please leave a comment below. 

Thanks,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense