menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise  

Liebster Award!



How Exciting!  We've been nominated by Lauren of Mrs. Thomson's Treasures for the Liebster award!  Thank you so much Lauren!!!  We are so excited to share our blog and nominate others for this honor!



Here are the questions that Lauren has asked:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm...I would have to say Charlotte, NC.  We have some close friends that live there and the people seem to nice! Not to mention it's a heck of a lot cheaper than Northern Virginia. :)
2. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
I have a tie for this one - Disney - because it really is the happiest place on earth! And my honeymoon to St. Lucia - it was AMAZING!
3. What are you most proud of in your life?
My two kids!  Gina is 3 and full of SO much energy and smart. Anthony is just about a year and a half and even though he is a MAJOR handful my heart just melts when he gives me kisses.
4. What time do you wake up on school mornings? In the summer?
During the school year I get up around 6am!  I have to get the kids and myself ready for the day.  In the summer I was getting up around 7am because that's when Anthony makes me get up. LOL
5. What is your favorite thing to cook?
I'm not a big cook but I love steak.
6. What is something  you can't live without each day?
Caffeine! Either a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks or RedBull Zero.
7. What movie could you watch over and over?
Fast and the Furious. I know SO random but I just love it.
8. Did you always want to be a teacher?
I always wanted to work with kids. Either a pediatrician, social worker, but I'm so very happy I decided on the teacher route.
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
On the Border - I love me some Mexican food.
10. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Fall! I love jeans and a t-shirt and HOKIE football!
11. If money were not an issue, what kind of car would you drive?
Ready for my mom answer - Brand New Honda Odyssey - fully loaded!!! :)

11 Random Facts About Me
1. I lived in Japan for 3 years as a child.
2. I was princess for a day at Disney in Japan because I pulled a sword out of a stone.
3. I've known my husband since 7th grade.
4. I don't like scary movies (ever since I had kids) but love shows like Dexter and True Blood.
5. I watch WAY too much TV!
6. My first car I bought at an auction. It had to be returned because you had to hold the steering wheel 45 degrees off to go straight.
7. I just paid off all my credit cards.
8. I'm a beer girl - wine make me emotional and gives my horrible hangovers (even just a few glasses)
9. I started off working as a kindergarten assistant.
10. My first year teaching I was also taking 5 classes for my Masters and working as a waitress at night.
11. I hate doing my hair but have to put on makeup to go to the grocery store.

My nominees for the Liebster Award are the following:

My questions for the nominees are:
1. What's your favorite subject to teach?
2. If you won the lottery would you still teach?
3. Do you have kids?
4. What's your favorite thing to wear?
5. What's your favorite month?
6. What's a food you couldn't live without?
7. Have you traveled?
8. What made you start blogging?
9. What's your favorite book?
10. What was your favorite class in high school?
11. If you had one wish, what would it be or be for?

For my Nominees - to accept the Liebster Award please do the following!
1. Link back to my blog
2. Answer the questions I wrote for you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate between 5-11 other blogs (with less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees to let them know they've been nominated
That's it!! Have fun!

Christina Mauro


No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense