menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise  

Take a BITE out of RHYME and Winners Announced

One of the key skills that we teach in Kindergarten is rhyming.  I wanted to make some fun activities that I could use with my students and put in a literacy station or use in small group for intervention.

So I give you:

 

There are 6 DELICIOUS rhyming activities/stations that all have the theme of FOOD!







This product is 50% off for Monday ONLY and the TpT back to school sale is still going on so it's another super steal deal l!!! :)

 And now for the WINNERS of the Growing Giveaway!!!
 
Thank you so much to everyone that donated and entered in my 400 Follower Giveaway!  I hope that you found some great new stores to follow! 

The winners are down below for each prize package.  You will get an email from me this evening. :)

Math Product Winner: Andrea Lee

Science/Social Studies Winner: Rachel

Language Arts Winner: Lori Raines

Back to School Winner: Lori Raines (again)

Congrats to you all!!! :)

Thanks again everyone,
Christina Mauro

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense