Here's the schedule of all the topics that will be shared this week!
Today's topic - Let's Talk About Me! So here we go . . .
1. I'm going to be celebrating 5 years of marriage in October! I've known my husband since 7th grade. We actually met on the school bus going to middle school!
2. We have two fur babies - Sawyer (puggle) and Noelle (minpin rescue dog)
3. We have two adorable children Gina (3) and Anthony (1 1/2)
4. We just got back from a trip to Ocean City, MD which was CRAZY!!! Gina = so good! Anthony = TROUBLE!!! If we were on the beach all he wanted to do was be in the waves and then fall in the sand! I need a vacation from vacation!
5. This goes with Anthony and trouble! So this is the purchase we had to make at the beach:
WOW a new TV- how awesome right?!? NOPE!!! We had to buy this to replace the one that he decide to hit with a controller! :( :( :(
6. My bestest friend is getting married in December and I'm one of the matrons of honor!!! So exciting!!!
7. I taught summer school this past summer which I hadn't done in years...since before kids! It was great!!! Hopefully I'll do it again next summer!
8. I'm working like a crazy person trying to set up my new classroom. I was in a much smaller room last year and I got an opportunity to move into a HUGE room and I jumped on it! :) Hopefully I'll get a TON done tomorrow so I can give you a nice tour!
9. I'm watch WAAAAY more TV than I should. I love True Blood, Dexter, Big Brother, and all the crime shows (CSI, Criminal Minds etc.)
10. I am also over addicted to making stuff for my classroom and TpT! It goes hand in hand with number 9. I turn on prime time TV (after kids are in bed) and I just create while I watch TV. Time unfortunately flies by and I'm up way later than I should be most nights. At least it's still summer for me!!! :)
Make sure you come back tomorrow to see some pics of my classroom!!!
Christina Mauro :)