We made an anchor chart with all of our strings.
We also estimated how many seeds we thought were inside our pumpkin.
Then we cut it open and counted the seeds. The students had to group the seeds into groups of 10. We ended up having 554 seeds!
This upcoming week we are going to be doing an adorable project on the life cycle of a pumpkin that I'll be sure to post pics of.
As far as stations go we are doing a lot of Halloween themed activities this week. Here are a few:
Spooky Sounds - Ending sounds
Leafy Letters - sorting upper and lowercase letters
Labeling the Halloween pictures
Rhyming Bananas - I have a few friends that need some more work on rhyming so I've added this to our Puzzle Literacy Station
Ordering Candy Corns
Sorts and Patterns
Non Standard Measurement
These Halloween stations and more are all part of this product: